Monday, December 1, 2008

Aamir gave me the best compliment ever – Jiah Khan

By Rajiv Dutta

British-born actress Jiah Khan, who hogged the limelight for her role in Ram Gopal Varma's Nishabd opposite Amitabh Bachchan in 2007, says she has received the best ever compliment in her life from her Ghajini co-star Aamir Khan.

"Aamir told my mother that if I were a part of Ghajini it was because of my own achievement and talent. It was the best compliment I have received that too from the best actor of the country - Aamir Khan. What more could I ask for," Jiah said.

Jiah says getting selected for Ghajini was the most memorable moment for her because she feared rejection.
"When Aamir and the director told me I was in, I couldn't believe it! I was in tears and overwhelmed," she said.

Read more:
http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=8048

No comments: